Saturday 11 December 2010

Shaz.d

Shaz.d is one of those people you look at and think, Wow I Want to be her!
Her medoll is awesome, her personality rocks, and her music taste is out of this WORLD!
The "FaInsider" posted horrible things about Shaz.d, but all you youngun's its not true, Shaz.d is one amazing gurrlfran and is an amazing friend, Im not normal everyone knows, but Shaz.d can calm me down, cheer me up, and be mental WITH me. :D

Shaz.d-
Your confidence has been up and down, your days have been up and down, but just remember, i luff you, your kind, smart, funny and Sooo nice. You are an important stardoll friend to me, and i would hate to lose you. I KNOW FA feel the same way because you are always there, through thick and thin, you keep FA Together.

I Luff you to pieces and am so proud to be classed as your friend. Fa Feel the same way

-FALuffer
 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment