Friday 10 December 2010

laptop_-_potpal

...Ahh Another cool kid on the block...
...Laptop_-_potpal Ish one loving person. She listens when you need quiet and speaks when you need help. Roses are red, Violets are blue Theres no other person as nice as you. <<What that poem said sums up laptop_-_potpal, Shes nice and youve got to like her. When you first meet her you might be shy but once you talk shes as sweet as a butterfly,.


Laptop_-_potpal. I've got one thing to ask. Dont change? Your lovely the way you are and people like you people dont. Im definately one that likes you! Your medolls rock my socks And your personality ish one to DIE for.

you speak your mind. I Like that, People get offended but they need to know, If they cant sing? You tell 'em. Which is good otherwise theyd just embarrass themselves. I Lluff you and so does FA


-FALuffer
 xoxo

2 comments:

  1. AGH! Omg, ELEANOR! I love you! This is so sweet!
    ''And your personality ish one to DIE for.''
    AGGGGGGGGGH! You're the first person ever, to comment on my personality! And to be honest, this makes me feel great. My personality has always been something I worried about, but nao I feel really good. (: Thank you Eleanorr!!

    '' you speak your mind. ''
    omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg! This is a smacking great comment to me, I feel really just . . amazing? right now.

    And don't you worry your little loving heart, I will not change. THOUGH, if you like me how I am, then that makes me happy too.

    THANK YOU ELEANOR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhaaha Iona I Luff Yuhh Too! And It Is! Dont be worried your awesome
    Haha im glad i make you feel amazing :D
    I DO I DO ID O No problemm :D

    ReplyDelete