Saturday 11 December 2010

RouletteStar

RouletteStar is someone who I don't know very well, but I would love to know better. From how I watch her around FA she is part of the younger generation and is very lively! Josee is much loved around FA for her friendlyness and is quite trustworthy. Her medolls represent HER not anyone else, not a fake person, her real self. I like that, it shows her real character. RouletteStar is a person you can count on, to tell and to help, she's very active in FA and when gone, missed. RouletteStar would make a great friend and you should definately click the "send request" button on her epic page!

RouletteStar-
I don't know you too well which is baaaaad. We've said many times, "Haha yeahh we've gotta talk more!" But have never talked. Pmsl xD This is our chance, You like my hyperness and i like your liveliness, its epic. Dont change 'cause we've got so much to talk about seein' as we're not classed as "proper" friends yet xD Im glad you like me and i obviously like youu!

I luff youu and so does FA.

-FALuffer
 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment